- Duraco Water pump cover comes with a concrete flat surface
- For maximum stability, it is recommended that the pump is bolted down to the base
- Once the pump is secured, identify areas where the pipes will be situated
- Carefully cut the snap entry points along the guides using a blade or other suitable cutting tool
- Connect pipes
- Slip pump cover over the pump and base
- For additional security, the cover can be secured to the base
Does the pump cover come with a concrete base?
Yes, our pump cover comes with a concrete base of approximately 12Kg
Is the pump cover sound proof?
No, it is not sound proof but it does reduces it to some extent.